I am so excited to continue this journey or "Self-Discovery and New Vision" as I am working through more inwardly and going even deeper within. I have started my first MKE class in 2017, 2 years ago so this is my third time going through this course. I know that this will be another great experience for my personal growth and master minding experience with whole new addition of amazing people!

Over the last few years, God has been working ever so gently and intimately to rescue me out of the pit. I wrote this reflection on August 4, 2019 at Starbucks before Sunday worship.

—-"My God, thank you for rescuing me out of the pit; the pit of despair, fear, rejection, intimidation, anger, disappointment, discouragement, bitterness, frustration, confusion, self-abuse, self-loathing, deceit, lies, bondage, cover-ups, blame, shame, condemnation, judgment, criticism, sadness, deep sorrow, worthlessness, burdensome, dark hole, aimlessness, and desperation of soul. All the time spent and the energy exhausted in this pit, now I am able to channel toward rebuilding myself and reclaiming my life to fulfill my purpose on this earth for your sake and for others who you love! So my Lord, I ask you to help me to fix my eyes only onto you and you alone, so I can see clearly as you see me and others and hear clearly as you speak into my soul and to love without holding anything back from the outflow of your unending love for me and them! How deep, intense, intimate, powerful, tender, soft, gentle your love is for me, my Jesus! I can truly be safe and rest in your loving arms. Thank you, thank you, thank you, my Lord, my Lover, my Rescuer, my King, my Savior, my Father, my Comforter, my Counselor, my Friend!"

I am so humbled because how God is working so gently and intimately to purge and purify my soul and also forever grateful not to leave me in the state of despair or discouragement but to lead me to the place of "Peace" and "Joy"!

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is being-grateful-makes-you-happier-1068x713.jpg

I will be going to attend my last retreat for the year 1 Spiritual Formation course at Moody Bible Institute in Chicago next weekend and I am anticipating another sweet time of encountering my Jesus to show me how much He loves and How much I need Him more and more. Thank you, my Lord, Savior, and King!

I have gone through amazing transformation over last 4 years, especially over last year. There was a significant event happened to our family that led us to very difficult and challenging time over the last 3 years. But thorough this journey, each of us has gone very deep into  our hearts to work through our hurts and pain to face ourselves to discover who we are in God and search for deeper meaning in life .

As I look back at my journey, I can't believe how much changes happened in my own life. I grew up as a pastor's kid since my dad was in ministry back in Korea and then continued in Canada. I grew up living and acting certain way just because I was pastor's kid not necessarily thinking about myself in terms of who I am as an individual and what I would like to do. Yes, I really appreciated the spiritual upbringing that I received from my parents as a foundation of my faith but also there were so many unhealthy things happened in my life without having an opportunity to wrestle through in a healthy way in my growing up years, well, until recently.

Basically I had to keep all of them to myself and stuffed them deep within my soul. Very first incident that I can remember was around at the age of 4-5 year old and I was sexually taken advantage by someone from my church. After the incident, I came home with a little toy in my hand not understanding what just happened. My parents asked me where I got the toy and I responded so and so gave it to me. But that was it. There was no further discussion of what happened or why he gave it to me. That was not the only time but it happened numerous times throughout my growing up years; at 6-7 years old, 10 years old, 13 years old, 16 years old, and then 18 years old, each time different person in various settings. It all happened with people who I knew very well within the church family and relative circle. I can't remember exact age (I just guesstimated) but definitely happened this many times.

From what I can see, I basically built up an emotional wall around me to protect myself from people and it was basically my way of coping and surviving from not being able to resolve these issues because I didn't know any better. What else could I have done when I couldn't share with anyone about what happened in a safe setting?

But one thing I remember clearly is that I clung to God dearly and desperately because there was no one around me to go to or no one was looking out for me (that's how I felt). I didn't even tell my own mom. Anytime I felt scared or anxious, I held onto my faith that God is with me and He is the only one I can go to and feel secure and safe.

I was in a "Hiding Place" with God where I felt safe from all harms and from people.

No wonder, I couldn't have any close friends in my childhood and youth, even to my early adulthood. Yes, I knew a lot of people and I've interacted with people but I had to guard my heart and kept the distance in terms of any deep emotional feelings so  I did't develop any close friendships with anyone that I could confide in.

No one would've guessed that I struggled with frozen (locked) emotion. That's the best way I can describe my emotional state growing up and even up until recent years.

A few years ago, I noticed myself becoming very cynical and annoyed by people. I couldn't believe all the toxic emotions surfacing from within. I was shocked at myself. It was definitely not a pleasant feeling and I really had to do something about it.

I had to remove myself from people around me just to get away once a month to have some space and take a breather. This continued on for a while and I finally was able to start being in tune with myself. It took a long time for me to detach myself from all the unnecessary attachment of my duties of "DOING" things for others. Somehow it became so automatic that I was always eager to "DO" things or "Being Busy with Doing" almost automatically and out of habit. I was living my life on an auto pilot.

Through very unfortunate and  significant event happened to our family during the summer of 2016, I started this journey of digging deeper into my emotional state. I felt the frozen (locked) emotional state being thawed out. It was a slow progression but I became more in tune with myself. I started to slow down with "Doing" and started to focus on "Being" gradually. It was not an easy process but it was definitely needed process. At times, it was very confusing and painful but I had to persist and press on forward.

Going through Master Key Experience ( September 2017 to March 2018) really took me down this amazing journey or "Self Discovery" of  finding out answers to "Who am I?" and "What do I want for my life?".

As I grew deeper into being in tune with my emotions and work through internal issues, I started to feel "Freer" inside and definitely more "Calm and Peaceful" internally.

Also in this healing process, I grieved for "Myself" of being robbed of innocent childhood. I remember crying uncontrollably one night and also feeling surge of deep sorrow. These were the necessary process of releasing that I had to do for myself which I suppressed for so many years. And I realized that this was a mere beginning of a ongoing long journey toward "True Health" and "Wholeness".

Through consistent training of my mind and filling my mind with "Truth", I came a long way now to feel this "Freedom and Peace" deep within my heart and sense of "Being True ME" not pretending anymore. What a freedom that I feel and how confident I feel!

Several months ago, I felt sudden sense of loneliness and sadness so I went by the bay near my home just to take time to be in tune with myself and seek God's direction. I observed my own emotions and reflected on my thoughts and it took a while but I sensed such a peace and comfort as I heard the words of this hymn in my heart.

I come to the garden alone,

While the dew is still on the roses,

And the voice I hear,

Falling on my ear,

The Son of God discloses.

And He walks with me, and He talks with me,

And He tells me I am His own.

And the joy we share as we tarry there,

None other has ever known.

This familiar hymn was ringing in my ears and moved my heart. I could feel my God's intimate love for me and the surge of comfort in my heart was so endearing.

As I reflected back at my journey, I saw a picture of "my little girl" who was hiding away on the corner of very high walled "Hiding Place" now moved to "Get-Away Place" in the garden with my God all alone with full of love and confidence not with fear or loneliness. What a contrast that I could so vividly feel! What a beautiful picture of how God brought me through this lifetime journey of becoming who I am today.

I am forever grateful to my God who has been there for me and with me all through those horrible times of unfair things done to me and dark times of being locked up emotionally. You know, it's not that I had to confront those people one by one to get my innocent life back but it was more of releasing each one of them from my locked down emotion so I can be freed from it, instead of being bitter and resentful toward those experiences and against those people ruining my life but rather being filled with abundant love and vibrant life within me. What an amazing feeling it is to be free from "Hiding Place" to "Get-Away Place" to live my life to the full potential!

I am still growing healthier and stronger by taking one day at time and one thing at a time to deepen my experience of this beautiful healing recovery and renewing journey. I realized that the healing and recovery journey is definitely one step at a time. There are so much deep hurts and emotions that I have to sort through and I can take only so much at a time. It's is by God's Grace and Love, I am learning to live moment by moment and celebrate a small step at a time.

I am praying and trusting God that He will use this experience for me to help many others who might have gone through similar experience and who need to be freed from "Their False Self" to find "Their True Self" and to live their life with "Their True calling and to the Full Potential".

Through this recent journey of MKEMMA (Master Key Experience Master Mind Alliance), and continuing work internally, I was also able to identify my life purpose as "I am a resilient Peacemaker" and "I am a Inspirational Faith Builder"!

As good as my recent journey has been, I also realized that I have been just scratching the surface of the stuff buried deep within me and felt the desperate need to go even deeper. I love how my God directs the course of my life journey. The Spiritual Formation program is something that was brought to my attention a few times but it is evident that I am so ready to go through this journey for myself at this point in my life.

I started the "Spiritual Formation Certificate" program offered by Nancy and Ray Kane through Moody Bible Institute's Distant Learning Program in January 2019. I am super excited for this opportunity to go even deeper into my healing journey for myself first but my hope and goal is to be able to help many others by "Spiritual Direction" to point them to God for them to experience this amazing freedom of inner healing that so many people desperately need.

It took a long time for me to work on this blog but finally I am ready to release as I am taking the next step of digging deeper into my pain and hurts to be healthier emotionally, spiritually and physically. I can already feel this "Spiritual Formation" program is leading and directing me to more intimate walk with my God but also to experience the power of "safe community" of believers coming together to open up and share our lives and hearts. I believe without a doubt that through this process, each one of us will grow so much deeper in our own spiritual journey but it will spill over to all aspects of our lives.

Please stay tuned for more to come in my journey of digging deep into the painful memories and emotions that I have been avoiding for so long and finally facing it head on in a safe environment with God's direction and with fellow human beings who all have hurts and pains in their hearts. Who knows how painful it will be but I am ready to embrace this part of my healing journey!

Thank you for your patience in reading this very long blog!

May you be open to what you can start experiencing when you say "Yes" to the challenge of opening up your heart and mind in honesty and humbleness to God and others! But especially to yourself! We owe it to ourselves to be "Who we truly are and live a life to the full potential"!The choices is very individual. No one can do this for us but ourselves need to say "yes" to this challenge and call!

Through our journey in Master Key Experience, it is very evident that we are being challenged to be very mindful of our thoughts and be very conscious of what is going through our mind. We might not have control over what kind of thoughts pass through our mind but we can choose to either hold onto it or substitute with another thought if the thought is not desirable. We don't want to waste our time spent on the thoughts that are not true in nature whether thoughts are about ourselves or about others. How do we choose to dwell on truth and truth only?

Hannel 9:7 " To know the Truth is to be in harmony with the Infinite and Omnipotent power. To know the truth is, therefore, to connect yourself with a power which is irresistible and which will seep away every kind of discord, inharmony, doubt or error of any kind, because the "Truth is mighty and will prevail.""

Hannel shared that we can know the truth by connecting with the infinite, the source of the Truth, and Omnipotent power. How do we do this? It is by our thought which is "the connecting link". That's why we have been working so hard on "Mental Diet" tracking our thoughts and focusing on substituting our negative thoughts with positive thoughts.

Hannel 10:9 "Thought is the connecting link between the Infinite and the finite, between the Universal and the individual. "

When we have positive thoughts (truth), we have connection with the power within and it will lead to positive results but when we have negative thoughts, it is not possible to connect with the power within, the Infinite and the Universal Mind (God).

Hannel 10:19 "If your thought is in harmony with the creative Principle of nature, it is in tune with the Infinite Mind, and it will form the circuit, it will not return to you void;but it is possible for you to think thoughts that are not in tune with the Infinite, and when there is no polarity, the circuit is not formed."

That's it, there is no polarity, no power to be manifested when the thought is negative and not connected with this irresistible power within.

You see, in the Bible, John 15:5-8 refers to this truth. Jesus describes Himself as the Vine and we are the branches. If the branch is not connected, then there is no flow of receiving the necessary water or nutritional supplies to be able to bear any fruit. But if the branch is connected and stay connected, it will receive the necessary water and nutritional supplies to bear its fruit. I love the expression of " If you remain in me and I in you ". Our job is to "remain" in Him, being connected with Him who is the truth, the way and the life.

John 14:6,Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

It is only through this connection, I can have true relationship with God, the Father, who is the Creator, the Infinite, Universal Mind and Omnipotent Power. I have been in this journey of knowing Christ as personal Lord and Savior for many years and living my life through Him not by my own power or my own way.

5"I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.6If you do not remain in me, you are like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned.7If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.8This is to my Father's glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples.

It is my heart's desire that I will continue this journey of remaining in my Lord, Jesus Christ and walking this journey with Him in very intimate way.  I remain in Him and His words remain in me then I know and believe that whatever I wish will be done for me by my God, the Father who is the giver of the perfect gift.

James 1:17    "Every good andperfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows."

Autumnal leaves, red and yellow maple foliage against forest

Haanel writes in Lesson 8, "The result of your thought is governed by an immutable law! Thought results in action, if your thought is constructive and harmonious, the result will be good; if your thought is destructive or inharmonious, the result will be evil" He continues to say "It is evident therefore that we are to hate nothing, not even the "bad," because hatred is destructive, and we shall soon find that by entertaining thought we are sowing the "wind" and in turn shall reap the "whirlwind". (bold added)

As I was reading through these words of Haanel, I couldn't help but to be reminded of Scroll 2 that we have been reading everyday this month. Toward the end of Scroll 2, we read,

"I greet this day with love in my heart. Henceforth I love all mankind. From this moment all hate is let from my veins for I have not time to hate, only time to love. From this moment I take the first step required to become a man among men. With love I increase my sales a hundredfold and become a great salesman. If I have no other qualities I can succeed with love alone. Without it I fail though I possess all the knowledge and skills of the world. I greet this day with love, and I succeed." (The Greatest Salesman in the World by Og Mandino) (bold added)

Indeed LOVE is what we all need whether you are young or old, rich or poor, high in position of lowly, and beautiful or ugly. But all these labels are actually problematic, aren't they? Who are we to determine who holds high or low position, who are beautiful or ugly. who are young or old, who are rich or poor? Are these even that important when you really think about it? Why do we care so much about how we look (young or old, beautiful or ugly), how much we have (rich or poor), what is the position (high or low)?

Isn't it because we are insecure about who we are? If each one of us are secure in who we are, I wonder how we are all going to treat each other? If I feel accepted and loved by God who created me just the way I am, I wouldn't need anyone else's approval or acceptance because I feel secure in who I am. I wouldn't need to try to outrun anyone or outdo anyone because I can be just who I am to be. It is so freeing to be who I am and not be bothered by what others think of me or expected me to be or to do.

1 Corinthians 13:4-7
"4Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.5It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.6Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.7It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres"

When I am secure in God's love and accept who I am, it is possible to love myself and others this way as described above in 1 Corinthians chapter 13 which is known as LOVE chapter in the bible.

This is not talking about just feeling good kind of love but deep, solid and secure love in God's acceptance and unconditional love. As I am reading through Scroll 2, I can't help but to be reminded of God's love. Because our human love is very limited and conditional regardless who you are and what a great  relationship  you have with people. It's only when we experience God's love for ourselves and out of this love, we can truly love ourselves and love others.

1 John 4:7-8
"7Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God.8Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love."

This is so true that unless I know this love and receive this love, I can't give this love. So this is my prayer that I receive God's love and be a channel of this love in my being and doing where ever I am and whoever I am with. So this day I want to know God and know His love. This is all I ask.

Haanel 6:9 "In the first place, there is the great mental world in which we live and move and have our being; this world is omnipotent and omnipresent; it will respond to our desire in direct ratio to our purpose and faith; the purpose must be in accordance with the law of our being, that is, it muse be creative or constructive; our faith must be strong enough to generate a current of sufficient strength to bring our purpose into manifestation. " As thy faith is, so be it unto thee ." bears the stamp of scientific test." (bold and italic added)

Faith #2

What does "As thy faith is, so be it unto thee" means. This phrase is found in the Bible when Jesus met two blind men and healed them.

In the Bible, Mathew 9:27-30

" 27As Jesus went on from there, two blind men followed him, calling out, "Have mercy on us, Son of David!" 28When he had gone indoors, the blind men came to him, and he asked them,"Do you believe that I am able to do this?" "Yes, Lord," they replied. 29Then he touched their eyes and said," According to your faith let it be done to you "; 30and their sight was restored."

You see, when Jesus asked two blind men "Do you believe that I am able to to this?" how simple their answer was, "Yes, Lord!". That's all it's required, very simple answer saying "Yes, I believe"! Can we do that? What do we usually do? We try to reason in our mind, "Well, really?, can this be done? How could it be? Can I? Should I? What are these questions? They are all doubts and resistance for whatever reason we are thinking of internally. They all stem from our thoughts. What kind of thoughts?

Haanel 6 "Thought is product of Mind and Mind is creative, but this does not mean that the Universal will change its modus operandi to suit our ideas. but it does mean that we can come into harmonious relationship with the Universal, and when we have accomplished this we may ask anything to which we are entitled, and the way will be made plain." (bold added)

Once again, it seems simple and should be easy for us to this but is it? Can we get our thoughts in line with God and His promises and His character? But that's all we need to be able to simply bring our request and ask.

Philippians 4:6-7  " 6Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7And the peace of God,which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." (bold added)

Philippians 4, 6 and 7

It's simply stated "present your request to God". This is it, I just need to believe and bring it to God and present it to Him for whatever I desire as long as it is in line with His will and purpose.

Haanel 6:18 "The man who looks within instead of without cannot fail to make use of the mighty forces which will eventually determine his course in life and so bring him into vibration with all that is best, strongest and most desirable."(bold added)

As long as I am looking within, I can be in tune with this mighty force (God) and Truth and will be able to discern what is the best, strongest and most desirable thing to request and ask for. What a privilege and blessing it is that this is available to us!

Throughout my journey in MKEMMA (Master Key Experience Master Mind Alliance) 2017 and now 2018 class, one thing that I am really enjoying is this process of "Word becoming flesh". This expression is in the Bible referring to Jesus who is the Word becoming flesh and coming into this world in human form.

"1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2He was with God in the beginning. 3Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.————- 14The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us." (John 1: 1-4 and 14a)

Word became flesh #2

You see this "Word" is God Himself, His Word, the Truth and Life and that's what (who)  Jesus is and He shared the Truth and Life all through His life and demonstrated the Truth and Life. The Truth is not just the knowledge but it's in the application and being lived out. Jesus spoke the Truth, taught the Truth and demonstrated Truth.

Haanel 5:7 " The idea seemed plausible, the conscious received it, passed it on to the subconscious, where it was taken up by the Sympathetic System and passed onto be built into our physical body, "The word has become flesh"."

Throughout my life, I have learned Bible and read Bible and went through numerous Bible Studies. So I am so thankful that I have stored away these truth in my subconscious mind. But many times in the past, it didn't make strong enough impression for these truth to be lived out in a powerful way.

Over the last 3 years or so, I have gone through so much deeper working inwardly including meditating on the Bible verses over and over such a long period of time to thoroughly digest word by word. I expressed this process as chewing them over and over again to get the most nutrients out and I could feel them becoming part of me. That is what "Word has become flesh" means to me in a personal application.

Haanel 5:21 "This infinite Life flows through you; is you. Its doorways are but the faculties which comprise your consciousness. To keep open these doors in the Secret of Power. Is it not worthwhile to make the effort?"

You see, as I meditate on the Words of God, I am in close communion with God who is the Source of the Truth and Power. As I made a progression in this journey, I've noticed myself becoming more and more peaceful and confident through understanding these truth in a deeper and more meaningful way in my personal life.

word2

Haanel 5:22 "The great fact is, that the source of all life and all power is from within. Persons, circumstance and events may suggest need and opportunities but the insight, strength and power to answer these needs will be found within."

I have experienced and walked through exactly this experience recently in my personal, family, work and business life that I would encounter people and situations that I was able to bring up the words of encouragement and empowerment for individuals and situations. It gives me such a deep joy and strength each time I get to part take in this process of truth being revealed and shared. Something in me is being stirred up for sure as I walk through this experience.

Haanel 5:24 "Those who come into possession of this inheritance are never quite the same again. They have come into possession of a sense of power hitherto undreamed of. They can never again timid, weak, vacillating, or fearful. They are indissolubly connected with Omnipotence. Something in them has been aroused; they have suddenly discovered that they possess a tremendous latent ability of which they were heretofore entirely unconscious."

I have become fearless and courageous and found myself saying " I feel invincible and I feel like I can do anything that I put my mind to it."

Over the last few months of my journey, I've had a chance to really sort though my emotions and thoughts to come to this affirmation, "I am clam, peaceful, confident and loving" and also my purpose statements as "I am a resilient Peacemaker and I am an inspirational Faith Builder". I am super excited and still processing what all this means for me and my future. Hence I've been working on rewriting my DMP and eventually my Press Release accordingly.

My Affirmation

Another exciting thing that is coming up is that I've applied for "Spiritual Formation Certificate" program staring January 2019 through Moody Bible Institute Distant Learning Program. The reason I want to pursue this program is that I would like to go even deeper to further my spiritual journey and also to be able to direct others spiritually in whatever format and setting that I will be able to create in the future. I am humbled by this amazing experience so far and eagerly await for more to come.

peace

This was my first week where my old blueprint was trying to fight back, partly because I've had a lot of extra things going on, and have not been getting enough sleep. My body was ganging up on me–along with my old blueprint–because it was tired, and wanted to go to bed without reading GS […]

via Week 3 – MKMMA — HereInspired

"Don't you know that you yourselves are God's temple and that God's Spirit dwells in your midst?" (1 Corinthians 3:16, NIV)

1-Corinthians-3-v-16

Haanel 4:19. "Science goes a little way in its search and stops. Science find the ever-present Eternal Energy, but Religion finds the Power behind this energy and locates it within man. But this is by no means a new discovery; the Bible says the same thing, and the language is just as plain and convincing:'Know ye not that ye are the temple of the living God?" Here, then, is the secret of the wonderful creative power of the "World Within"."

All through my MKEMMA journey, one thing that continues to amaze me is how all the Biblical truth that I've learned through my Christian journey becomes even more clearer and so real. The Bible is truth and God is Truth. So if you know God then you know the Truth. In my walk with God over last 55 years of my life have shaped who I am today. Without a doubt that strong foundation that God has built within me all through my life journey is all growing even deeper through my MKEMMA journey. Truth is Universal and Truth prevails.

"World Within" is basically my spiritual being and how am I keeping my spiritual focus affects everything that I think, do and say. Do I really know and believe that the living God dwells in me? If I do then how am I carrying myself as His Spirit dweller and temple? I need to represent Him and His character. My thoughts will be led by His Spirit and my actions will reflect my interaction with His Spirit. How do I do this? I do this by knowing Him personally and knowing His Truth.

I have recently downloaded the Audio Bible and listen to it whilel I am driving everyday. I have read through Bible several times and gone through many different Bible studies in the past. But now with combination of my personal journey with MKEMMA and the words of God that have been planted in me over many many years are taking a deeper root within and and becoming a part of me as I meditate daily. I can see and feel this progression and I am forever grateful to God for His working in me and through me. There are so much of God's Truth that He is teaching me and showing me and I can't wait to share these observations and applications in my life.

I am looking forward to going deeper within and reflecting His image in my life where ever I go and who ever I am with. This is such a blessing to know that He is with me and he guides my every step.

Jesus said in John 3:32 "Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."

john-8-vs-32

This is so true that knowing and living according to Truth is so freeing from all the unnecessary fear, worry and futile thinking. Be gone old blueprint and here comes the new blueprint to build my strong and unshakable Subconscious Mind, my Spirit in Christ Jesus, my Lord!

Master Key Lesson 3 challenges us to completely destroy, eliminate and expel FEAR forever. It also shares that when FEAR is effectually and completely destroyed, our light will shine. What is FEAR? I had a chance to meditate on this arch enemy FEAR this week and this is what came to my mind.

FEAR is False Emotion Appearing Real.

Whenever fear creeps in, observe it. Is it real, whatever you are feeling afraid of? It is basically False Emotion Appears to be Real in your mind but it is NOT REAL. It seems real but it's not real at all, it's only appearing real.

How do you defeat this FEAR then? It is by claiming TRUTH! Your thought concentrating on only what is true.

Hannal 3.16: "When you find that you are really one with the Infinite power, and when you can consciously realize this power by a practical demonstration of your ability to overcome any adverse condition by the power of your thought, you will have nothing to fear: fear will have been destroyed and you will have come into possession of your birthright."

I quoted Philippians 4:8 in my blog last week.

"Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true , whatever is noble , whatever is right , whatever is pure , whatever is lovely , whatever is admirable —if anything is excellent or praiseworthy think about such things." (Italic and bold added)

This is it, I need to dwell on only these things which are true and only source of power that I need.

I would like to quote two verses prior to this passage, Philippians 4:6-7.

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7And the peace of God,which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

Philippians 4, 6 and 7

See, these two passages is something that God has brought to my mind over last couple months and keep reminding me of the Truth. What Truth? I don't have to be fearful, worry or anxious about ANYTHING but in EVERY situation, I can just claim what I believe and what I want with THANKSGIVING, just present my requests to God then this amazing supernatural PEACE sets in my heart and CALMS me down, hence the FEAR is GONE!

I know that it is a process that I am still walking through and practicing every day but it's getting better and easier every time I apply this TRUTH.

It is so good to be reminded of how important it is to do the required exercises daily and faithfully. This is the only way we can impact our Subconscious Mind that is the seat of habit and we want to build good habits. What are good habits? Whatever helps you to focus your mind on positive things and Truth. Doing daily physical exercises, making healthy choice meals, focusing on positive thoughts and truth and holding very clear picture of who you are and what you want for your life!

quote-100bible-Philippians-04-08-300x300

Yes, this is not easy and doesn't happen overnight but it does happen as we take one step at a time focusing on our daily activities that are given in our webinar and from daily reading.

I recall this passage in the Bible, Philippians 4:8 " Whatever is True, whatever is Noble, whatever is Right, whatever is Pure, whatever is Lovely, whatever is Admirable, if anything is Excellent or Praiseworthy think about such things."

That's it, whatever we are thinking of is impacting our subby so I strive to abide by this verse of training my mind to focus on these things.

I am really enjoying all my readings because I am seeing certain things that I didn't see the first time when I went through MKEMMA last year.

Focusing my mind on my "Intention" and paying "Attention" to what goes within me and around me became definitely easier so I can catch myself quicker when I see myself drifting off.

It is still a process of fine tuning my skills to be able to effortlessly apply these skills and I am excited to see more of my growth through this second round of journey.